T Rowe Price Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The T Rowe Price login page is somewhat sophisticated, since its login tab is personalized according to the type of account a user has. The cluttered texts in their homepage aggravates this dilemma, forcing users to scan among the dizzying clutter of words looking for the login tab. In the upper left corner of the homepage, the login tab is presented as a small rectagular drop-down menu where you must first choose whether you are inside or outside the United States and what type of corporate account you have. It is then understandable that many users are dumbfounded in accessing their accounts with this type of login system and overall page presentation. Fortunarely, logging in to T Rowe Price is really not that difficult: we have provided a video to help you login, together with a text illustrating the step by step process. Never stray away from your account and waste precious time.
Steps to follow to login:
1. Enter the T Rowe Price website url in your browsers url text field. Copy and paste the following url (ctrl + c to copy; ctrl + v to paste): http://corporate.troweprice.com/ccw/home.do.
2. You will see the website's banner at the top of the page. In the left corner there is a small orange box. This is the login tab. Hover your mouse in the small orange box. Do not click. Wait for the drop-down menu to appear.
3. You will see that the drop-down menu is divided into two sections: United States and Outside the United States. Under these two sections you will see the types of accounts possible in the T Rowe Price login. Click whichever is appropiate. If you are not sure what type of account you have, check your email and look for the sign up confirmation message you received after signing up in the site. You will see what type of account you created there.
4. Type your username in the text field at the right side of the screen. Check 'Remember my username' if you wanted to make future logins easier. Only do this if you have a secure internet connection and secure device. Remember that cookies (small bits of information were your login data is stored) may be hacked by viruses in your computer. If you wanted to secure sensitive data, leave the box unchecked. Click 'continue.'
5. Type your password. The 'remember my password' box entails the same security risks as with the username. Click continue.
6. Wait for the confirmation. You will be redirected to your accounts page. Once confirmed, you have successfully logged in.
1. Follow the same steps in signing in as with above.
2. In case of forgotten username, or if username is wished to be modified: Once you are required to enter your username, click 'Forgot your username?' right at the left of the text box. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. In case of forgotten username, or if username is wished to be modified: Once you are required to enter your password, click 'Forgot your password?' right at the left of the text box. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Write a letter
T. Rowe Price
100 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Full contact list for different types of accounts